Are you about starting a drone repair service business? If YES, here is a complete sample drone repair shop business plan template & FREE feasibility report. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a drone repair business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample drone repair marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for drone repair companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Drone Repair Service Business?
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Drone Repair Service Business?
Since the advent of drone technology, a whole lot of business opportunities have been created around the industry and the drone repair service is one of them. The fact that people and businesses are beginning to make use of drones for various purposes on a daily basis means that the drones would need to be serviced and repaired when damaged. This is because you can never rule out wear and tear when a machine is in use.
Drone owners visit drone repair centers for different reasons; it could be for routine servicing, major repair works, or for refurbishing their drones. For whatever reasons; drone repair workshops will always translate to money for the owners.
In some climes, you would be required to own a license to start a drone repair workshop. You need to get all the training and documentations needed so that getting your license from the licensing office would be a lot easier. If indeed you want to operate a corporate drone repair workshop, you must go all the way to get it registered with the corporate affairs department of your state or country.
So, if you have decided to open a drone repair workshop, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and also market survey. This will enable you properly locate the business in a good location and then hit the ground running. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own business.
Below is a sample drone repair services workshop business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Drone Repair Service Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Drone repair services is under the drone technology industry and this industry is rapidly gaining prominence in the globe beyond the military circuit. Drones are unmanned but controlled aircraft used in the military during wars to attack the enemy’s camp, for surveillance and to gather intelligence.
Drones are also used by the military to deliver foods to front line troops during war. Drones come in handy when the risk and difficulty involved in any military operation is high and unsafe for soldiers. Those that are involved in drone repair services are known to repair all type drones from different manufacturers since the technology in drones are pretty much similar.
In recent time, the civilian community has started developing and making use of drones to carry out tasks such as surveying of vast farm lands, for delivery of parcels, to monitor and count wildlife and livestock, for geographical mapping, for search and rescue operations, for monitoring pipelines, for road patrol and for general commercial photography and motion picture filmmaking.
The commercial segment of the industry only represents an estimated 3.5 percent of industry revenue and it relies mostly on the recreational use of small UAVs. The FAA is currently working on rules for the integration of commercial UAVs into national airspace, but it missed its December 2014 deadline for rule proposals. As a result, those wanting to use UAVs for commercial applications have to apply for special FAA permission, a slow and limited process.
The drone repair business is a growing sector of the economy of the united states of America and it generates several million dollars annually from several drone repair services companies scattered all around the United States of America.
Research conducted by IBISWORLD reveals that the next five years will be crucial for the industry’s future. As the Pentagon proceeds with new UAV programs, spending on UAVs will rise. Therefore, in the five years to 2022, industry revenue is forecast to climb at an annualized 5.7 percent to $4.3 billion; however, operators will continue to face uncertainty.
For instance, it is still unclear if sequestration (which eased in 2013) will come back in full force during fiscal 2016. Moreover, even if sequestration ends, the Pentagon will likely remain under budgetary constraints, putting industry projects in competition with the military’s other high-priority programs.
The report further shows that that in the United States, foreign companies face relatively easy huddles, making it easier for them to develop and sell new UAVs. China’s SZ DJI Technology Co., for example, has already become the world’s largest consumer drone manufacturer penetrating even the US market.
In response, companies like Amazon.com have increasingly moved their UAV operations overseas. The largest US consumer drone manufacturer, 3D Robotics, already conducts development and manufacturing work in Mexico.
Nonetheless, despite this uncertainty, the market potential and declining costs of UAV technology will lead to increased industry participation, with the number of industry operators expected to climb at an annualized 4.0 percent over the five years to 2022.
The drone repair services line of business is very open to any aspiring entrepreneur who has the capacity to open and run the business. Just ensure that you have all the required permits and license to operate a drone repair services workshop.
2. Executive Summary
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is a U.S based and licensed drone repair services company. We have been able to secure a well – positioned workshop in a central and busy district in Fairhope – Alabama. We are a drone repair services company that is set to compete in the highly competitive and fragmented drone repair and maintenance services industry not only in San Diego – California, but also throughout the United States market because we intend opening our outlets in key cities across the United States.
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC will offer repair and maintenance services on all types of drones including DJI Phantom 3, Professional, Advanced, or Standard series, the Yuneec Typhoon 4K and, the Typhoon Q500 series. Our business goal is to become one of the leading drone repair services workshop in the United States and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced drone repair engineers and technicians in and around San Diego – California and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading drone repair workshops and service centers in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is founded by Engr. Ernesto Pedro an auto mechanical engineer per excellence with bias in drone technology who graduated with from Illinois Institute of Technology (B.Engr.).
3. Our Products and Services
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the drone repair industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading drone repair centers in the United States which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every repairs, services and maintenance carried out meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is not just accepted in San Diego – California but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our drone repair services workshop.
Our products and services are listed below;
- Repairing and replacing drone engines and parts (body shell replacement, camera replacement, motor replacement and ESC replacement)
- Performing general drone repairs
- Scheduled and preventative repair and maintenance services
- Sale of drones and drone spare parts and accessories
- Other repair and maintenance services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and world class drone repair services shop whose services and brand will not only be accepted in San Diego – California but also in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to provide professional drone repair, maintenance and other related services that will assist businesses and individuals that own drones in ensuring that their drones are always in good shape. We want to build a drone repair services company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the drone maintenance and repair services industry.
Our Business Structure
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is a drone repair and maintenance garage that intend starting small in San Diego – California, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading drone repair servicing centers in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own.
At Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Workshop Supervisor
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Drone Repair and Maintenance Engineers/Technicians (10)
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Drone Repair Workshop Supervisor:
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Develops strategic plan by studying new drone technology, presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Makes certain that the drone repair and maintenance department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and drone repairs and maintenance engineers and technicians
- Ensures that the organization works in line with international best practices
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction of new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Drone Repair and Maintenance Engineers (2) and Technicians (8)
- Repairs and replaces drone parts (body shell replacement, camera replacement, motor replacement and ESC replacement)
- Performs general drone repairs
- Carries out scheduled and preventative repair and maintenance services
- Sale of drones and drone spare parts and accessories
- Handles other repair and maintenance services
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC engaged the services of a professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured drone repair business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive drone maintenance and repair industry in the United States.
What the consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a comprehensive SWOT analysis for us. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team. We have a team of certified and highly trained drone maintenance and repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the drone repair industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
As a new drone repair garage in San Diego – California, it might take some time for our company to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to.
The opportunities in the drone maintenance and repair services industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations who own drones in the United States. As a drone repair and maintenance garage, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new drone repair garage in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One good thing about the drone repair industry is that it is an open industry hence it has a low level of market share concentration. Even though large drone technology companies operate in the industry, revenue is also spread among thousands of small drone repair services centers and even mobile drone repair businesses.
As a matter of fact, no single drone repair shop or drone technology company can account for more than 5.0 percent of the total revenue generated in the industry. This is the reason why smaller drone repair shops accounts for a large percent of the players in the drone repair services industry.
The Drone Repair Shop industry has grown steadily over the last five years in the United States of America and it is projected to continue to enjoy steady growth. Individuals and businesses have increased demand for drone repair services, as rising per capita disposable income and corporate profit encourages consumers to opt for drone repair services over do-it-yourself repair.
Going forward, disposable income levels are expected to continue to grow, encouraging some consumers to spend more on the maintenance and repair of their drones. Lastly, it is now becoming trendy to find drone engineers who do not have the required finance to rent a shop, opt for mobile drone repair garage business.
8. Our Target Market
Before starting our drone repair and maintenance garage in San Diego – California, we conducted a market survey and feasibility studies and we are certain that there is a wide range of clients who would need the services of drone repair and maintenance garages especially delivery and drone photography companies.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and households who we know can’t afford to do without our services. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our drone repair services to;
- Aerial Drone Photographers
- Film Producers that make use of drones
- TV stations that own drones
- Farmers that own drones
- Delivery Companies that make use of drones
- Security Agencies that make use of drones
- Drone rental companies
- Government agencies that make use of drones
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a drone repair garage requires more than your expertise, knowing how to deliver standard repairs and maintenance jobs but also how to network with key people that matters; decision makers that can decide who will get a drone repair and maintenance contract.
There are loads of big time investors that have a stake in the drone maintenance and repair services industry; but one thing is certain, there is room big enough to accommodate both big and small drone repair, servicing and maintenance garages.
What smaller drone repair companies need to do to survive in the industry is to concentrate on providing drone repair, maintenance and servicing to individuals and drone rental companies et al before bidding for big drone repair, servicing and maintenance contracts from large corporations and government agencies (that make use of drones).
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the industry means that you are not only expected to deliver consistent and highly reliable drone repair jobs, but you must be able to meet set targets.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team. We have a team of certified and highly trained and experienced drone maintenance and repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the drone maintenance and repair industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients. Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Repairing and replacing drone parts (body shell replacement, camera replacement, motor replacement and ESC replacement)
- Performing general drone repairs
- Scheduled and preventative repair and maintenance services
- Sale of drones and drone spare parts and accessories
- Other repair and maintenance services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain; there would always be owners of drones who would need to take their drones for routine maintenance and servicing or for outright repairs.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the drone repair services industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow our drone maintenance and repair company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in San Diego – California.
- First Year: $250,000
- Second Year: $450,000
- Third Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same drone maintenance, servicing and repair services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there is a growing competition in the drone repair industry, hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC.
Our corporate goal is to grow Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC to become one of the top 10 drone repair centers in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in San Diego – California but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our garages.
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our drone maintenance, servicing and repair garage by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to aerial drone photographers, film producers that make use of drones, TV stations that own drones, Farmers that own drones, delivery companies that make use of drones, security agencies that make use of drones, drone rental companies, government agencies that make use of drones and other key stake holders in and around San Diego – California
- Promptness in bidding for drone repair, servicing and maintenance contracts
- Advertise our business in relevant technology magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market.
We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of San Diego – California and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our drone repair workshop which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our drone maintenance and repair company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around San Diego – California
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our drone repair, servicing and maintenance business in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our drone repair, servicing and maintenance business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would steadily bring in their fleet of drones for routine servicing, maintenance and repairs. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some one – off jobs or government contracts which are always lucrative, we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulations of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a drone repair and maintenance garage; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500.
- Acquiring a workshop facility for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000.
- The amount required to purchase the needed tool box and repair equipment – $25,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000.
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $3,500.
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500.
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000.
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000.
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard drone repair, maintenance and servicing garage in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is a private registered business that will be owned and managed by Engr. Ernest Pedro and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility)
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $70,000 and soft loan from family members $30,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our drone maintenance, servicing and repair services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Ernest Pedro® Drone Repair Services, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility for our workshop: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Purchase of drone repair and servicing tools and equipment: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress