Are you about starting a computer sales & services business? If YES, here is a complete sample computer sales & services business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. According to a recent report, computer sales and related services are expected to exceed $47 billion this year in the U.S. alone, with computer servicing leading the way.
This goes to show that any entrepreneur who properly positions himself or herself in computer sales and servicing industry would definitely enjoy good business turnover. As a matter of fact, almost all businesses and homes have computers, and these people may not have the skills, time or the desire to do their own computer servicing, repairs and upgrades, and that puts a computer physician right in the middle of one of the fastest-growing industries in the world.
A Sample Computer Sales & Services Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
The computer sales and servicing industry includes operators that mainly sell and service all forms of computers such as desktops, laptops, notebooks, palmtops and software, as well as accessories like printers, scanners and keyboards. These goods are generally purchased from domestic and international manufacturers and wholesalers and then sold to end consumers, including households and businesses.
Computers have exploded throughout America and the world over the past 30 years – from 2,000 units shipped in 1960 to 900,000 in 1980 to 7 million in 1990 to over 15 million per year by 2003 to over 65 million per quarter in 2015. With this rapid growth, there has been a corresponding increase in the need for computer services.
If you are conversant with happenings in the Computer Sales and Services industry, you will notice that computers are rapidly becoming indispensable household and personal products. In spite of the growing ubiquity of these products, retailers of computers, peripherals and consumer electronics have experienced some time-consuming challenges over the past five years.
Swift technological change, increased production efficiency and a highly globalized supply chain have lowered computer retail prices, hampering the industry’s revenue potential.
In addition, the increasing adoption of e-commerce has reduced customer traffic in computer stores, further limiting revenue. More consumers are now taking advantage of online shopping, which facilitates product and price comparisons. Going forward, industry revenue is expected to decrease.
The Computer Sales and Services industry is indeed a large industry and pretty much active in most countries of the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 18,173 registered and licensed (big, medium scale and small) computer manufacturing companies scattered all across the United States responsible for employing about 94,791 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $29 billion annually.
The industry is projected to enjoy -0.4 percent annual growth within 2012 and 2017. It is important to state that Apple Inc., Best Buy Co. Inc. and Fry’s have lion shares of the available market in this industry.
Computer sales account for an estimated 44.0 percent of industry revenue in 2017. Products in this segment include desktops and laptops, with laptop sales outpacing that of desktops. While desktops were historically the most commonly purchased computer product, the falling price of computers and computer components over the past five years reduced the premium that laptops once commanded over desktops.
A majority of consumers’ favor laptops for their portability, augmented by the increasingly wireless data infrastructure. However, desktops still maintain advantages in niche market, particularly with gaming enthusiasts and computer power users who prefer a desktop computer’s superior upgrade potential, ease of repair and customizability.
No doubt everybody will quite agree that the computer sales and services industry has come to stay and of course it is one industry that plays key roles not only in the business world, but also in almost all aspects of what goes around in our world today as long as computers are involved.
Over and above, the Computer Sales and Services industry is an open industry hence a low level of market share concentration. Even though large multiservice agencies operate in the industry, revenue is also spread among thousands of small computer stores and repair centers.
2. Executive Summary
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is a U.S based computer sales and services company. We have been able to secure a standard store facility in a central business district in Phillips Avenue, Sioux Falls – South Dakota. We are set to compete in the highly competitive computer sales and services industry not only in Sioux Falls – South Dakota, but also throughout the United States market.
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC will engage in the sales and servicing of all forms of computers such as desktops, laptops, palmtops and software, as well as accessories like printers, scanners and keyboards. Our business goal is to become one of the top brands in the computer sales and services industry in the United States and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced computer sales and services engineers in and around Sioux Falls – South Dakota and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectations of the company.
At Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is a joint partnership business that is owned by Engr. Harry Jordan a computer engineer par excellence who graduated with from Illinois Institute of Technology (B.Engr. Computer Engineering), and his friend and business partner Barry Martins (B.Sc. Business Management).
They have a combined experience that can help them build Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC to favorably compete with other leading computer sales and services businesses in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the computer sales and services industry. We want to compete favorably with companies in the United States which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every service rendered meets and even surpasses our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is not just accepted in Sioux Falls – South Dakota but also in other cities in the United States of America. Our products and services are listed below;
- Sales and servicing of all sort of computers
- Sales and servicing of computer peripherals (e.g. printers, monitors, keyboards, mouse and speakers)
- Sale of computer software
- Computer installation
- Computer Cloning/upgrade
- Offering other computer repair and installation related services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a one stop computer sales and service center whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Sioux Falls – South Dakota but also in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to retail computers and related products and also to provide professional computer services that will assist businesses and individuals in ensuring that their computers are always in good shape to help them carry out their business.
- We want to build a computer sales and services company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the computer sales and services industry.
Our Business Structure
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC, is a computer sales and services company that intend starting small in Phillips Avenue, Sioux Falls, but hopes to grow big in order to compete with leading computer sales and services companies in the United States.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Store Manager
- Head, Technical Services
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Computer Repair and Maintenance Engineers and Technicians (10)
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by employing, choosing, orientating, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store
- Ensures that proper records of computers and computer parts are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Controls distribution and supply chain inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the sales floor
- Helps to ensure consistent quality of computers and computer parts are purchased and retailed in good price that will ensure we make good profit
Head, Technical Services:
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Makes certain that the technical department performs efficiently, coordinates employee efforts, facilitates communication between management and computer repairs and maintenance engineers and technicians
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops executes and evaluate new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Computer Repair and Maintenance Engineers (2) and Technicians (8)
- Responsible for general computer repairs and maintenance services
- Carry out computer installation services for clients
- Responsible for carrying out computer cloning and upgrade
- Responsible for handling Networking of computer system
- Responsible for handling virus removal Data recovery
- Handles computer and accessories sales and supply for the organization
Help Desk Officers
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level.
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services.
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner.
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise, describe a product’s features and benefits.
- Bag, package or gift-wrap merchandise as requested by customers.
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our quest for excellence, Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured computer sales and services business that can favorably compete in the industry in the United States.
Part of what the business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a comprehensive SWOT analysis for Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC;
Our core strength lies in the power of our workforce. We have a team of trained and certified computer repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry and we will ensure that we have all brands and types of computers in our store per time.
As a new computer sales and services center in Sioux Falls – South Dakota, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already highly competitive computer sales and services industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to.
No doubt, the opportunities in the computer sales and services industry is massive considering the number of individuals and businesses that own computers. So also, the launch of new tablets will likely drive consumers into stores to test and compare products. As a computer sales and services company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
The increasing adoption of e-commerce has reduced customer traffic in computer stores, further limiting revenue and also, the domestic PC market has shrunk due to market saturation and greater competition from tablets, are some of the threats that will confront us.
So also, one major threat that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new computer sales and services center in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The extent at which the internet and computer has taken over our world is a pure sign that every computer literate needs the services of a computer repairer when his/her computer malfunctions – be it hardware or software.
The very nature of the Computer Sales and Services industry, with its extraordinary rate of technological development, creates a constant need for businesses skilled in updating and advising customers on computer-related issues.
With every individual armed with a computer and with almost all valuable information in our daily lives being stored in the computer, the computer selling business is booming and with this booming comes a need for repair.
Everybody with a computer knows that moment of panic when the hard drive crashes–and for business people, it usually happens when they are staring into the eye of a deadline. The need for computer physicians is growing every day and more people are venturing into this field, making it a competitive and goal oriented industry.
Lastly, the computer sales and services industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of computer technology and software designs et al.
8. Our Target Market
Before starting our computer sales and services business in Sioux Falls – South Dakota, we conducted a market survey and feasibility studies and we are certain that there is a wide range of both corporate and individual clients who cannot successfully run their businesses without computers.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know can’t afford to do without our products and services. Below is a list of people we will specifically market our products and services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Celebrities, Politicians, Public Figures and Public Speakers
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Individuals and households who own computers
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a computer sales and services company requires more than your expertise, knowing how to deliver standard repairs and maintenance but also how to network with key people that matter.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the computer sales and services industry means that you are not only expected to deliver reliable computer supply, installation, repair, networking and maintenance jobs, but you must be able to meet set targets.
No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target date of completion of projects. Our competitive advantage lies in our ability to control stock at hand, our experienced work force and proximity to key markets.
We equally have a team of certified, highly trained and experienced computer repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the computer sales and service industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the computer sales and services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC will generate income by;
- Sales and servicing of all sort of computers
- Sales and servicing of computer peripherals (e.g. printers, monitors, keyboards, mouse and speakers)
- Sale of computer software
- Computer installation
- Computer Cloning and upgrade
- Offering other computer repair and installation related services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations and individuals who would need to purchase computers and accessories. We are well positioned to take on the available market in Sioux Falls – South Dakota and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation.
We have been able to critically examine the computer sales and services market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Sioux Falls – South Dakota.
- First Year: $350,000
- Second Year: $750,000
- Third Year: $1.2 million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and services as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there are stiff competitions in the computer sales and services industry, hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC.
Our corporate goal is to grow Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC to become one of the top 10 computer sales and services brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Sioux Falls – South Dakota but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our computer sales and services center by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations and key stake holders in and around Sioux Falls – South Dakota.
- Promptness in bidding for computer supply, installation, repair, networking and maintenance contract from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- List our business in yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in-house brand and publicity consultant to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate and individual clients in the whole of the Sioux Falls and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our computer sales and services company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services.
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Sioux Falls – South Dakota.
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas.
- List our computer sales and services company in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our computer sales and services company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC we will keep the prices of our products and services below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would purchase our products or hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some one – off jobs or government contracts like computer supply, installation, repair, networking and maintenance which are always lucrative, we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payments for the purchase of our products or our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials for this purpose.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and highly competitive computer sales and services company in Sioux Falls – South Dakota and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the Unites States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000.
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of computers such as desktops, notebook computers and software, as well as accessories like printers, scanners and keyboards. et al from different manufacturing brands) – $200,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500.
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000.
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website: $600.
- The cost for our opening party: $7,000.
- Miscellaneous: $10,000.
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our computer sales and services store in Sioux Falls – South Dakota.
Generating Startup Capital for Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Engr. Harry Jordan and his friend and business partner Barry Martins. They are the financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks.
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members.
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank.
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $120,000 and soft loan from family members $30,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to sell or computers and accessories and offer our computer repair and maintenance services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Harry & Barry® Computer Sales & Services Center, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility for our studio: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating official website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of the list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers and suppliers of computers, computer parts and accessories: In Progress